- Copper vein polyester powder.
- RAL: n/a
- Curing: 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
- Gloss level = around 50%
- Recommended thickness = 3.0 - 4.5 mils (0.08 - 0.11 mm)
- Theoretical coverage = 4.5 square meters per Kg
- Pencil hardness(ASTM D3363 ) : H – 2H
- Direct and reverse impact (ASTM D2794) : > 50kg.cm
- Salt spray Resistance ( ASTM B117, 1000hrs) = No blistering
- Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247,800 hrs) = No blistering or loss of adhesion
- Storage = Under dry conditions, good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 25 C, humidity < 60%.
- Indoor and outdoor use
NOTE: The size of the vein depends on the coating thickness. Excessively thin or thick films will not give a satisfactory finish.
NOTE: The colors in the picture are for reference only, please relay on the RAL code.
NOTE: A clear top coat is highly recommended.
This Verniceapolvere.it Series is antique finish powder coatings with highly decorative finishes consisting of a base color with a vein pattern of a distinctly different color.The base color is usually black,white or other colors.The vein pattern could be metallic(silver,gold or copper). To preserve its decorative appearance,clear topcoat is highly recommended for indoor or outdoor use.