- Flat black polyester powder.
- Curing: 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes
- Gloss level = <20%
- Recommended thickness = 1 - 1.5 mils
- Theoretical coverage = 5 square meters per Kg
- Specific gravity = 2
- Salt spray Resistance ( ASTM B117, 1000hrs) = No blistering
- Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247,800 hrs) = No blistering or loss of adhesion
- Storage = Under dry conditions, good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 25 C, humidity < 60%.
- Indoor and outdoor use
NOTE: the colors in the picture are for reference only.
NOTE: Do Not Use Zinc Or Iron Phosphate On Substrate Before Applying High Temp Powders
NOTE: This Product Cannot Be Second-Coated